Basket! Everyone is blogging except me. I must have been slacking too much. Maybe its time to write something about my preliminaries so that i can really reflect on my disasterous results, as Binghui had said that blogging can help to reflect on it.
L1R5 is 16 for me. This is like double of the score for SAJC. I really need to work very hard. This means sacrificing computer games and most of the television programmes. I think that I should also adopt a new method of studying, learn from Aloysius and Binghui and i will be well enlightened! Aloysius shall be my role model for O levels from now on. I will go 'beg' him for ways to study and his sucess secrets.
I should probably read more books (as Aloy and hardagay suggested), broaden my vocabulary and brush up on my grammer. I believe i can do it. So, I have set an ambitious aim for English for O levels, an A2 for it. Hope that the clan would really support my ambitions and help me with getting it. I seriously think that we should really work with each other, using each of our strengths to help each other in their weaker subjects. For example, Aloy can help with English, Combined Humanities, Chinese. Binghui can help with, lets say, I don't really know. Lol. Hardagay(charles if you'll didn't know) can help with Geography i guess. Of course, there's me to help with A math and Chemistry, although I might not be very good in those subjects. Oh, Binghui can help in Biology.
Anyway, should we ask hardagay to join our guild/clan/group/organisation/gang? We really need an ambassador for the gays, so that we might be able to communicate and rally support from the homosexuals (if we need). So, this leaves to Binghui to decide. Hardagay is quite a poor thing anyway =)
So, with all these planned, I wish that all of our members do exceptionally well for our examinations. The O's are just nearby so let us just 'pia' all the way!
Good luck to everyone.
With the blessings of Emperor Png, I sign off.